Thursday, December 16, 2010

The making of boat shoes..




Needing a change from the world of high heels and aching feet..I decided to follow suit down the path of adrogyny by adopting a pair of boat shoes into my wardrobe. Masculine-looking as they maybe...they are ultimate in comfort, so it seems my white Converse may have itself some competition. 

To make things more interesting I hunted down a shoe maker in BKK.. where there were hundreds of leather swatches available to customize your every on boat shoe...however, the colours couldn't pull me away from sticking to the classic... brown..as its original designers intended.

So following the path of the BKK fashion culture...I mixed abit of edge with some vintage..and what better than leather tights with boat shoes ?....


No comments: